Supercharge Your Investing Profits with a Multi-Pronged Approach and Personal Guidance on Your Trading Decisions
About Global Trading Pad
Global Trading Pad Introduction
I'm Victor Riesco, editor of Global Trading Pad and I'd like to help you become a more knowledgeable and profitable trading the markets.
Let me tell you a bit about myself. Trading markets is my passion. My interest in investing started at a very young age watching my father read in the newspaper about the stocks he owned.As I grew up I became a devoted student of the markets. Complementing my formal finance education at business school, I read dozens of books on investing, economics, fundamental analysis, technical analysis and mass psychology.
I subscribed to numerous financial websites, investing forums and traveled to various investment conferences. I studied how renowned investment gurus such as Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Stan Weinstein, Marc Faber and Joel Greenblatt, just to name a few, analyzed the markets and picked investments stocks. I also enrolled in the "Chartered Financial Analyst" (CFA) and "Chartered Market Technician" (CMT) programs.
It took me a long time-as well as a lot of trial and error to develop my own personal eclectic stlye and hone it into a system that gives me a consistent edge on the market.In Global Trading Pad I want to share my winning edge with you.
Discover More Profitable Investing Opportunities
My method is based on a macroeconomic foundation that mixes fundamental and technical analysis plus investor sentiment. Because I’m also an independent free thinker, I also tend to be a contrarian.
Let me outline how each component of my method works and adds value to an investment strategy:
- Macroeconomics: Gives you an broad based view of the world economy and monetary policy and thus tools to select the assets that will do the best in different economic conditions.
- Fundamental Analysis: I use this investing technique to detect value stocks and growth stocks that possess great fundamentals and should increase in price. Fundamental analysis allows you to discover the stocks with the best growth prospects for cash flow and earnings. It also allows you to detect the strongest economic moats that fend off competition making a business profitable long term. .
- Technical Analysis: Allows you to track the trends in different asset classes and how they interact and correlate between each other. Using technical analysis you can gauge which assets have the best “relative strength” and will tend to outperform the market. Technical analysis also uncovers key support and resistance levels plus oversold and overbought conditions that improve the timing of entry and exit of your trades.
- Investor Sentiment: By studying the mass psychology of the market you can gauge “what the market is thinking” in any asset class and determine if it is overly bullish or bearish. Usually investor sentiment is used as a contrarian indicator as the market participants tend to be wrong at important turning points.
- Contrarian: By looking at out of favor and hated assets one can many times find great value and low risk-high profit opportunities. Using the same approach one can detect overvalued popular investments that have a high probability of producing a loss.
Most financial analysts and financial newsletters tend to have a strictly fundamental or technical orientation.
I believe there is value in analyzing the market with different investment techniques to obtain a global point of view that allows you to discover more profitable trades and investments.
My approach permits me to uncover risks that a single investing methodology won’t detect and thus better avoid the risk of loss.My multi-pronged approach plus the fact that I’m South American, born in Santiago, Chile, makes me a unique “Global Trader” with a vast and ample view of the markets and the world economy that allows me to think out of the box.
Participate in Low Risk-High Reward Investments / Expand your View and Knowledge of the Markets.
Investing is not as complicated as it seems. It only requires from you to follow certain principles and rules. But most of the information and education out there is just noise or simply wrong.
Tired of seeing investors get taken in by all this misinformation and hype, I opened my trading and brokerage company Global Trader in Santiago, Chile in 2009.
Since 2009 I have helped hundreds of local investors and traders expand their knowledge of the markets, shortening the learning curve of trading and directing them into low risk, high return investment opportunities.
During the same time period I started collaborating with important financial websites such as MoneyNews, Addicted to Profits, Wall Street Window, Guru Focus and Bill Spetrino’s Bio Forum with profitable trading recommendations and savvy market commentary.Speaking in an Investment Panel @ Freedom Fest 2009
Speaking with David Skarica about the commodities Bull Market at a Conference I organized for Chilean Investors.
During the last two years my multi-pronged approach to investment and trading have allowed my clients to profit from different market opportunities.
Here are some examples:
- By detecting extreme bearish investor sentiment, ultra oversold technicals and bargain valuations I recommendend buying a basket of stocks and ADR’s in the March 2009 market bottom. In less than 3 months we cashed out for a 27% profit.
- Using technical analysis I detected that a new bull market had started and the long term trend was once again upwards. This new uptrend was supported by the aggressive monetary policies of the FED and the mammoth fiscal stimulus the US government was implementing. All corrections from then on had to be bought.
- Following the previous guideline I made profitable trades by buying oversold stocks with quality fundamentals and appealing valuations during the August, September November 2009 and January 2010 market corrections.
- Observing very overbought market technicals, extreme bullish sentiment and diminished liquidity caused by the end of the first round of “Quantitative Easing” I recommend to my clients and blog readers to take profits and wait for a sell off in April 2010, just before the market crashed.
- Observing deteriorated macroeconomic figures I predicted that the FED would start another round of Quantitative Easing in August 2010. I recommended to my clients and blog readers to profit from this situation with my by buying stocks, shorting long-term treasuries and shorting the dollar nearly three months before QE II was announced in November 2010.
- I have also bought gold and gold stocks during the January 2010 and April 2010 corrections and just recently during the January 2011 correction. This trade is supported by aggressive monetary policies in developed economies and a strong technical trend.
- Observing extremely bearish sentiment and oversold technicals I bought Sugar through the ETN (SGG) at $41 in June 2010. Just a couple of months later I was cashing out a 27% gain in August 2010. I recently did a similar trade in Cocoa by buying the ETN (NIB) at $41 in November and cashed for a 17% profit in February of this year.
- Using to fundamentals to detect an extremely undervalued valuation I bought Micron (MU) in November 2010 @ 7.35 and sold in mid February 2011 @ 11.90 for a quick 61.9% gain.
- I have also recommended to my clients and blog readers to buy stocks at the lows of March 2011 when the market panicked with Japan's earthquake disaster.
- I called the lows during the May-June correction, highlighting the great opportunity the market was giving to make quick short term profits.
- I detected with incredible presicion the bottom of the November 2011 correction before the strong market uptrend started.
As you can see my trades involve trading stocks, commodities, treasuries, precious metals and Forex. I take advantage of the different opportunities the market gives utilizing diverse investment vehicles and my multi-pronged analysis.
Now, I’ve created Global Trading Pad to share my unique approach to help investors and traders worldwide profit from more money-making trades and investments.
The Tools & Guidance You Need For Bigger Profits - All Under One Roof!
In just one website, Global Trading Pad has the services and information that would require from you to subscribe to a number of financial websites to get a similar service.
When I was starting out, I wished a site like the one I have created would have existed. I would have saved me a lot of time and money!
As a full subscriber, you will have complete access to my trading arsenal, which includes:
- Market Commentary: Regular updates and research on the market and economy. This service is directed to inform and give you an intelligent opinion of what is affecting the markets based on a macro, fundamental, technical and sentiment point of view. Always looking for profitable opportunities, investment and trades that are setting up will be discussed. As a subscriber you will be able to participate by commenting or asking questions regarding the subjects that are brought up.
- Trades and Investments: Trading and investing recommendations on stocks, indexes, commodities, precious metals and Forex. I seek trades and investments based on my multi-pronged approach that combines various investment techniques. Focus will be directed on buying quality stocks at prices below their fair value or entering trades that offer a low risk – high reward opportunity following the trend. I deliver clear entry prices and instructions to manage the trades, unlike other analysts or newsletters.
- I also prepare weekly stock "watchlists" of the best value and growth stocks filtered by a propietary criteria that mixes technicals and fundamentals. Watchlists include oversold and overbought level to assit with the timing of entries and exits.
- Live Trading Room: Full subscribers have access to my private online trading room. Here you will be able to follow the markets live, enter trades together with me, ask questions and receive intraday updates on the market real time . You will have personal, real time access with me, a great service very few offer.
- Educational Material: Presentations, webinars and PDF’s prepared to teach you key techniques and principles needed trade and invest in the market with success. You will also find tools to help you value stocks, calculate your optimal position size and control your risk. Investing is a ongoing learning process and I will help you shorten the learning curve with my material.
More Wins & Fewer Losses: Become a Subscriber
My website offers a variety of services and a unique investment approach. To get similar benefits and services, plus the personal access that you will have to me through email and my live trading room, you would normally have to join a bunch of different websites and newsletters and end up paying thousands of dollars.
This would also be very impractical, frustrating and confusing by having to log in to a myriad of different sites and tracking the recommendations, materials and updates of all of them.
To become a subscriber you have two options: A monthly subscription of $45 USD a month or a Quarterly Payment of $120 USD.
For little more than a $1 a day you will gain immediate access to a financial website that offers regular market commentary and economic research, trade and investing recommendations, stock watchlists, a live trading room and quality educational material!
Monthly and Quarterly subscriptions are recurring and your subscription will be renewed automatically unless canceled before renewal is due. For more information, please read the terms of service.
Remember, when you join today, you get access to all these services:
Market Blog - Trades and Investments & Stock Watchlists - Live Trading Room - Investor EducationJoin Global Trading Pad, start profiting from opportunity, hone your trading skills and become a stock market winner!
To your success,
Founder & Editor of Global Trading Pad
P.D Images say more than a 1000 words. Click Here to watch a video tour of my website which explains and shows all the services for paid subscribers!
- Global Trading Pad Introduction
- Discover More Profitable Investing Opportunities
- Participate in Low Risk-High Reward Investments / Expand your View and Knowledge of the Markets.
- The Tools & Guidance You Need For Bigger Profits - All Under One Roof!
- More Wins & Fewer Losses: Become a Subscriber
- Click Here to Join Now!